CORPORATE DIRECTED NO FREE(dom) NEWS or
Volume 1, Number 2 – February 29, 2008
Editor: Dennis Grover, American
This country is not full of stupid people, it is intentionally overburdened with ignorant people. DG
There are many campaign “managers” and volunteers that advise a stealth approach to County and State conventions. They say that by not outwardly acknowledging your candidate, in this case Ron Paul the Republican leadership will be surprised when large groups of Ron Paul delegates emerge. I disagree and find this scenario to be road apples. While there are many political strategists that are conniving and evil, they are not stupid. Terrify them with your unwavering enthusiasm, sign waving, buttons and T-shirts. Don’t be a liar for hire like the major media, as it is their assignment to keep quiet in hopes that this Freedom thing will go away.
Another thing happening is the letterbomb. Here is the letter I just sent:
Dennis Grover, American
2790 Wrondel Way, #41
Reno, Nevada 89502
Ph. (775) 284-1388 Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Dr. Paul,
For years I and America have been waiting for you and for many years I have personally been doing my part to educate Americans in factual terms about the heritage left for us by our Founding Fathers and now almost destroyed by wannabe world controllers. Then you showed up and did it in less than a year. Thank You.
Ten years ago I wrote an allegory called “BADD & WERSE” attempting to enlighten people of the destructive plan aimed at America but at that time it lacked a solution. You provided the catalyst to bring a solution to the mess that my two characters, Gonn Badd and Lott Werse, had created. Again, Thank You for your honor and courage. http://www.libertyandjusticeforall.tv/BWMEETSRP.htm
A rEVOLution has emerged as a bonus from your candidacy, not created by single leader, but by “We the People” finally rising up to “Be the People.” Quite refreshing to say the least and verified by the controlled media and Republican Party working overtime to suppress your message of inherent Freedom resonating within us all.
They are fully aware that when you become the leader of this country, their cushy positions of control and money will be in the swirling waters created by your pull of the handle. It is amazing to watch them reach into their quiver and find only a single arrow; name-calling. I don’t really know what “radical fringe” is but if you are such then I’m proud to be called that also. I know that you can’t be a “conspiracy theorist” any more than I since there is no theory and I don’t understand what is wrong with being a “Constitutionalist.”
While the self-proclaimed purveyors of evil continue to wipe their brows trying, and failing, to find ways to discourage Freedom Lovers, I find a calming spiritual peace in supporting you and true Freedom.
May the Creator bless us one and all, and again Thank You,
Dennis Grover, American
http://deardrpaul.acmj.org today to submit your letter. Visit us at:
http://deardrpaul.acmj.org/instructions.html for updates.
Don't be the only state or country NOT listed in the books! Share with your friends and children. Write and donate a whole letter or just a couple of paragraphs to Dr. Paul. We'll get them in a book called "Dear Dr. Paul. Writings from the Revolution". International writers, please submit your letters in English. Your letters in support of Dr. Paul will be in Volume II, "Writings from the World-wide Revolution."
YOUR PERSONAL POWER
There is a strong element of suppression in the major media, schools etc., fueled by those who know that if we awaken to our inherent personal power; they lose control. Elizabeth Cogan from The Healing Essence explains this Creator granted energy that is within us all. It is way past the time when we all should have trusted our own energy and exercised our free will. Watch a few clips of this program and get a master of the entire program to make and distribute copies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQT62tIkD0E
WITNESS FOR THE PERSECUTION
Dr. Jennifer Daniels had her license revoked by the state of New York for treating patients by teaching them how to heal with natural food, herbs and lifestyle changes. She tells of her ordeal and legal struggles. Dr. Daniels also explains how records are kept on doctors by pharmaceutical companies and state bureaucracies. This bazaar story should only be true in a communist country, however it is happening all across Amerika. Dr. Daniels is then joined by a panel healing practitioners, doctors and a lawyer for an in depth discussion of natural healing, prescription drug pricing prescribing and tracking along with the multitude of side effects. The nature of the body and its reactions to proper diet, exercise and mental alertness is also discussed. The constant harassment of doctors who practice healing rather than prescribing and cutting is also explored. Many legal aspects of medical practice and what the doctors need to do to help protect themselves from the big money interests in insurance, hospitals and pharmaceutical companies. You should have this information before you go to any hospital, take another prescription medication or pay your next health insurance premium. Check out a few clips from this program. And again I urge you to get a master copy of this two DVD set and make copies. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8v_QkzaXjk
Thanks for being another American,
Dennis Grover, American
2790 Wrondel Way #41, Reno, Nevada 89502 –Ph. (775) 284-1388
And now, you knew it was coming, didn’t you? A donation is the only thing that will keep this endeavor alive. I want you to feel the same warm-fuzzy gratification when you help that I do when you help. Please
If you feel KNOWFREE News worthy, please forward it your friends who can subscribe by sending and email to email@example.com with the subject. SUBSCRIBE
If you find it unworthy or offensive send me the same email with subject: GO AWAY
PS: Thanks Janice, I grew up in Utah, Arizona and Nevada and identify with theses rules of the West
1. Pull your pants up. You look like an idiot.
2. Turn your cap right, your head ain't crooked.
3. Let's get this straight: it's called a "gravel road." I drive a pickup truck because I want to. No matter how slow you drive, you're gonna get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or get out of the way.
4. They are cattle. That's why they smell to you. They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don't like it? I-80 goes east and west, I-5 goes north and south. Pick one.
5. So you have a $60,000 car. We're impressed. We have $250,000 combines that are driven only 3 weeks a year.
6. Every person in the Wild West waves. It's called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.
7. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of geese/pheasants/ducks/doves are comin' in during the hunts, we WILL shoot it outa your hand. You better hope you don't have it up to your ear at the time.
8. Yeah. We eat trout, salmon, deer and elk. You really want sushi and caviar you can get them at the bait store on the corner.
9. The "Opener" refers to the first day of deer season. It's a religious holiday held the closest Saturday to the first of November.
10. We open doors for women. That's applied to all women, regardless of age.
11. No, there's no "vegetarian special" on the menu. Order steak, or you can order the Chef's Salad and pick off the 2 pounds of ham & turkey.
12. When we fill out a table, there are three main dishes: meats, vegetables, and breads. We use three spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup! Oh, yeah.... We don't care what you folks in Cincinnati call that stuff you eat... IT AIN'T REAL CHILI!!
13. You bring "Coke" into my house, it better be brown, wet and served over ice. You bring "Mary Jane" into my house, she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a truck, and have long hair.
14. College and High School Football is as important here as the Lakers and the Knicks, and a dang site more fun to watch.
15. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don't hit the water hazards -- it spooks the fish.
16. Colleges? We have them all over. We have State Universities, Universities, and Vo-techs. They come outta there with an education plus a love for God and country, and they still wave at everybody when they come home for the holidays.
17. We have more folks in the Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines than all of you put together, so don't mess with us. If you do, you'll get whipped by the best.
18. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That thumpity-thump crap ain't music, anyway. We don't want to hear it anymore than we want to see your boxers! Refer back to #1!
[Back To Archive] [ Home ]